At Family Dental Health, we believe that every smile deserves a second chance. Whether your mouth has been devastated by traumatic injury, gum disease, or tooth decay, your Portland reconstructive dentist, Dr. David Case would love to be the one to help you get your smile, and your life back on track.
Do I need a full mouth reconstruction?
If you are unsure, here are some of the most common reasons patients might require a full mouth reconstruction:
- Gum disease has left you with missing teeth, gum tissue loss, and bone deterioration
- You’ve suffered a traumatic dental injury
- Tooth decay or other infection has caused tooth loss
- Teeth grinding or bruxism has worn down teeth
What does full mouth reconstruction look like?
Just like every smile is as unique as the person who wears it, every full mouth reconstruction case is different. Your individual treatment plan will depend on a number of factors discussed in a comprehensive consultation with Dr. Case, including your:
- Current state of oral health
- Existing teeth & restorations
- Jawbone health & density
- Level of disease, decay, infection
- Age, gender, lifestyle
- Mouth & facial shape & contour
- Budget & goals
What are my options?
We have many restorative options available to help our patients achieve and maintain a healthy, functioning smile, including:
- Implant restoration
- Root canals
Call your Portland Reconstructive Dentist today!
If you’re ready to remember what it was like to live your life with a complete, healthy, and confident smile, you’ve come to the right place! If you have any questions about full mouth reconstruction, or would like to schedule an appointment with your Portland dentist – Dr. David Case at Family Dental Health – give us a call today at (503) 433-3737.